|HOME OUR STORY||
HELP THE CAUSE
|DONATE FOLLOW CHUCK||
A wise man once said, "ONE person deciding to make a difference does more than 1000 with good intentions!"
Fundraising can be fun and rewarding! Your commitment to this effort is something to be proud of so share your story and ask others to help you! Here are a few ideas to get you going:
Create your First Giving website
- Use the embedded widgets to maximize communication efficiency, upload video and photo messages, send communication blasts out when you are near goal levels
- Everything donated on the website is tax deductible. Receipts and thank you responses will generate automatically.
Use Social Media
- Link your Facebook page to ours
- Share Chuck's ride updates on Twitter or Instagram
- Email your friends about The ONE Ride
- Keep on thanking everyone and recognizing donors on all your social media platforms
Fundraise with Facebook
- Create a 50/50 raffle
- Offer a prize for anyone who donates - make them time sensitive and create a buzz
- Create inventive donation levels on your personal page and instruct donors to donate to the "Other" level:
Donate Yourself- Lead by example.
- Partner with a Local Sports Pub
- Choose a slow day for a restaurant, say a Monday or Tuesday. Invite friends, family, and friends of friends to a Trivia Night. Encourage 4-6 person teams with some sort of prize for the best score and worst score. Charge $20/person. See if the venue can supply free finger food. 10 teams of 4 x $20=$800.00 Add raffles and watch the money grow. Ask if 15-20% of any food your guests might order can also go to your cause.
- Organize a Bowling Night, Paint Night, or House Party
Secure Donations from Local Businesses
For more ideas check out: Fundraising-Ideas.org/DIY
or here: This video was made by the founder of Firstgiving. He gives a whole breakdown of how he fundraised $3000 on the Firstgiving website. https://firstgiving.wistia.com/medias/4juvu3pp37
|Rent out your local Bowling Alley and have fun raising money!|
|Raffles and Silent Auctions bring lots of money to Pay to Play fundraisers!|